In 2012, he completed his education at Okan University, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Department of Psychology.
He graduated from Nişantaşı University, Institute of Social Sciences, Psychology Thesis Master Program in 2016.
He continues his education in the Clinical Psychology Doctorate Program, which he started in 2017 at Doğuş University.
In 2014, he attended the certificate programs of “Attention Skills Development and Concentration Training”, “Stress Management and Effective Communication Skills Training” and “Sexual Therapy Training”.
He completed the “Introductry” and “Advanced” certification trainings of the International Existential Psychotherapy Training conducted by the Viktor Frankl Institute of Logotherapy in 2015.
In addition, it organizes training and study programs in the following areas in the field of Corporate Consulting Services.
– EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS TRAINING
– PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING TECHNIQUES TRAINING
– STAFF ANALYSIS
– DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM
– BEING A PART OF THE SAME INSTITUTION AND TEAM – EDUCATION PROGRAM
– PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
– GOLDEN RULES EDUCATION OF COMMUNICATION
– CORPORATE COMMUNICATION TRAINING
– PROTOCOL RULES TRAINING
– STRUGGLE WITH STRESS AND MOTIVATION INCREASE TRAINING
– Coping with MOBBING TRAINING PROGRAM
– PHYSICAL LANGUAGE (SYNERGOLOGY) TRAINING PROGRAM
He is currently working on child & adult psychology and corporate counseling.